Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Rules of Cuteness

Apologizing in advance for all the wasted time this link may cause, I feel I am obligated to inform the readers of this blog about CuteOverload.com, where you can discover the official Rules of Cuteness. Warning: potential for sweetness overload, take in small doses.

For Evidence, I Present Samples:


I must be getting soft in my old age - two lazy posts in a row. I promise an ascerbic entry soon, full of righteous indignation or, if you're lucky, a nice long rant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually there are rules for cuteness, at least in a general sense.

Our brain recognizes all sorts of different patterns. The way it recognizes "young" is linked to certain facial features; round faces, soft edges, big ears/eyes, etc.

Many of those same features are found on the sorts of animals that we find cute.