Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V-Day Link Roundup

On a normal day, my blogging is enhanced with coffee, that low-grade cocaine substitute that makes me irritable and therefore prolific. (I think it could be scientifically proven that the number of words written is in direct proportion to the degree of ill temper.) Today, however, my chocolate-induced dopamine overload is leaving me rather uninspired.

So, here's a roundup of Valentine links you'll love.

And finally, watch ZeFrank's hilarious Valentine's Message


Ok, one more: Monogamy, Polyamory, and Beyond by Jorge N. Ferrer on sympathetic joy, love, jealousy, and infidelity. This essay speculates for example that we may be socially monogamous, but that is really a mask for biological tendency to polyamory. Interesting read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the entertaining post and for the link love. :D

K-Dough said...

Red- do you have a hotmail account or some where I can send you some details re: a thing happening tomorrow night down town that you might be interested in?

You can reach me at kdoughto@hotmail.com
if you want info.

Cheers, K

EUGENE PLAWIUK said...

Thanks for the link and the interesting link to the article on polyamory. See my blog post; Marx on Bigamy. I know shameless plug.